Monopoly Rule #11: Some players think the Bank is bankrupt if it runs out of money. The Bank never goes bankrupt. To continue playing, use slips of paper to keep track of each player’s banking transactions - until the Bank has enough paper money to operate again. The banker may also issue “new” money of slips of ordinary paper.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
MADE IN THE USA
Our clothing is very comfortable and is made with high quality materials that will last from one bull run to the next.